Inspiring Minds. Building Character.
The concept of learning is fast evolving in order to keep pace with the relentless change in today’s world. Today’s learners require higher levels of creative and social intelligence, and the technical ability to be successful.
Regent International’s educational philosophy is based on Positive Education (PosEd) which develops skills for ‘academics and achievement’, as well as skills for ‘character development and wellbeing’. Research has shown that children schooled in PosEd achieve stronger academic outcomes in addition to being happier individuals.
Under PosEd, Regent International has developed a high-impact, holistic education programme called MultiSmart Learning™ that nurtures and unlocks multiple pathways to learning and develops key ‘core skills’ and ‘multiple intelligences’ triggering their all-round development.
We use eight different intelligences to account for a broader range of learning and attainment in children. These intelligences are:
- Linguistic intelligence (“word smart”)
- Logical-mathematical intelligence (“number/reasoning smart”)
- Spatial intelligence (“picture smart”)
- Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence (“body smart”)
- Musical intelligence (“music smart”)
- Interpersonal intelligence (“people smart”)
- Intrapersonal intelligence (“self-smart”)
- Naturalist intelligence (“nature smart”)
Students are given a myriad of opportunities – in and out of the classroom, through academic study and extracurriculars, and through personalised instruction and group learning – to develop multi-disciplinary thinking and a robust growth mindset for learning.
MultiSmart LearningTM Develops Core Skills & Cognitive Skills